Graziani Family Original Recipe: Four Cheese Pasta
- 1 lb of fresh pasta
- 1 cup of Parmesan Cheese
- 3/4 cup of Gorgonzola Cheese
- 1/2 cup of Fontina Cheese
- 1/2 cup of Emmental Cheese
- 2 cups of Milk or Cream
- Cook pasta in a large pot of slightly salted boiling water, until al dente
While Pasta Is Cooking...
- Cut Gorgonzola Cheese and Fontina Cheese into cubes
- Shred Emmental Cheese
- Warm milk in saucepan - do not let come to a boil
- Add Gorgonzola Cheese, Fontina Cheese and Emmental Cheese with milk and stir
Once Pasta is Finished Cooking...
- Drain pasta, but make sure to preserve a cup of pasta water to use for mixing later
- Mix pasta with cheese sauce, using some of the saved pasta water if needed
- Top with parmesan cheese
- Serve and enjoy!