1 lb of Fresh Tuna
1 lb of Fresh Tomatoes or 1 Can of Stewed Tomatoes
Red Bell Peppers (optional)
Start By Cooking The Pasta...
- Cook pasta in a large pot of slightly salted boiling water, until al dente
- Once pasta is finished cooking, drain the water and set the pasta aside (keep warm by covering)
While Pasta Is Cooking Prep and Cook The Ingredients & Sauce...
- Dice and sear the tuna, then set aside
- Dice the eggplant and sauté in 2 tbsp of olive oil, then set aside
- Chop the garlic and basil and sauté in 2 tbsp of olive oil
- Add tomatoes to the garlic and basil and let it simmer until thick
- Add the tomato sause with the pasta
- Add olives, eggplant and tuna to the pasta
- (optional) add red pepper to taste
- Mix well and serve