Mana is looking for people to join our team! All of the following positions offer competitive wages and benefits. Please apply in person at Mana to fill out an application with a manager. Or download, fill out and bring in your Mana Foods Employment Application by clicking on the link.
Please apply in person for the the following. See above to download and fill out an application prior to coming in to speak with a manager.
- Full time Experienced Cashier: Thursday-Monday 2pm-9pm, Tuesday & Wednesday off. Experienced only, must have excellent customer service skills, and be able to lift 25 lbs. Shifts include nights and weekends. Apply in person.
- Full time Experienced Cook: AM/ PM, must work weekends and be able to lift 50 lbs and climb stairs during your shift.
- Full time Experienced Baker: 6am-3pm, must work weekends and be able to lift 50 lbs and climb stairs during your shift
- Full time Chill/Frozen Stocker: Must work weekends and have previous stocking experience, be able to work in a cold environment, and be able to lift 50 lbs.
- Full time Deli position available: Customer service with an outgoing personality is a must! Includes mornings, nights and weekends 5 days a week. Experience preferred but not necessary.
- Full Time Experienced stocker: 4pm-Done, please apply in person or email application and resume if available to email@example.com. Must work weekends. Forklift experience preferred, must be able to lift 50lbs repeatedly and climb stairs and ladders frequently.
- Full Time Cleaner: 6am-2pm and 3pm-10:30pm positions available. Includes weekends. Able to do heavy lifting, wash pots and pans, mopping etc. There is constant lifting in this position. Please apply in person.
PRODUCE DEPARTMENT CLERK:
Please apply in person or email application and current resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Are you a fan of our local farmers? Do you consider a well-stocked produce department a work of art? Are you passionate about organic fruits and veggies? This job may be for you. As a Produce Clerk, you have the artistic ability to present a collage of fresh, crisp, bright fruits and vegetables. To truly be successful in the position, the individual needs to be thoughtful and passionate about their work. In this role the produce department is your canvas, and you will enjoy creating a colorful masterpiece for Mana Foods customers to enjoy. The possibilities are endless and this is your opportunity to work with the fresh ingredients that nourish our community.
Please read carefully before inquiring:
- Previous experience a plus
- Shift are 4 days a week and 10 hours long
- You must be able to handle a lot of lifting, bending, pushing, pulling, and repeated movements all day every day
- Our produce department is a high volume moving section of the store and we give utmost attention to work efficiency and customer service