Mana is looking for people to join our team! All of the following positions offer competitive wages and benefits. Please apply in person at Mana to fill out an application with a manager. Or download, fill out and bring in your Mana Foods Employment Application by clicking on the link.
Please apply in person for the the following. See above to download and fill out an application prior to coming in to speak with a manager.
- Experienced Baker: AM shifts available, must be able to lift 50lbs and climb stairs regularly, and must be able to work weekends.
- Juice Bar Attendant: AM shifts available at Maka by Mana, must be able to work weekends. Experience preferred.
- Full time Experienced Cook: AM/ PM, must work weekends and be able to lift 50 lbs and climb stairs during your shift.
- Full time Experienced Baker: 6am-3pm, must work weekends and be able to lift 50lbs and climb stairs during your shift.
- Full time Deli position available: Customer service with an outgoing personality is a must! Includes mornings, nights and weekends 5 days a week. Experience preferred but not necessary.
- Full Time Experienced stocker: 4pm-Done, please apply in person or email application and resume if available to email@example.com. Must work weekends. Forklift experience preferred, must be able to lift 50lbs repeatedly and climb stairs and ladders frequently.
- Grocery Stock Position for Hard Working Team Player (Full Time): Opportunity for Growth for committed long term person. Must be available to work late nights and weekends, lift 50lbs repeatedly, and climb ladders. Candidate with industry purchasing experience in Hawaii preferred. Email application and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply in person with completed application and resume.
PRODUCE DEPARTMENT CLERK:
Please apply in person or email application and current resume to email@example.com
Are you a fan of our local farmers? Do you consider a well-stocked produce department a work of art? Are you passionate about organic fruits and veggies? This job may be for you. As a Produce Clerk, you have the artistic ability to present a collage of fresh, crisp, bright fruits and vegetables. To truly be successful in the position, the individual needs to be thoughtful and passionate about their work. In this role the produce department is your canvas, and you will enjoy creating a colorful masterpiece for Mana Foods customers to enjoy. The possibilities are endless and this is your opportunity to work with the fresh ingredients that nourish our community.
Please read carefully before inquiring:
- Previous experience a plus
- Shift are 4 days a week and 10 hours long
- You must be able to handle a lot of lifting, bending, pushing, pulling, and repeated movements all day every day
- Our produce department is a high volume moving section of the store and we give utmost attention to work efficiency and customer service