Graziani Family Recipe For Paccheri Pasta & Blue Marlin!
350 Grams of Paccheri Pasta
1 Garlic Clove
10 Grams of Parsley
20 Large Black Olives
4 Grams of Salt
300 Grams of Blue Marlin
250 Grams of Ripe Red Tomatoes
1 Spicy Chili (optional)
2 Tablespoons of Olive Oil
Start By Cooking The Paccheri Pasta...
- Cook pasta in a large pot of slightly salted boiling water, until al dente
- Once pasta is finished cooking, drain the water and set the pasta aside (keep warm by covering)
While Pasta Is Cooking Prep The Ingredients...
- Cook tomatoes in warm water for approximately 2 minutes until they're soft
- Remove Tomatoes from water, peel and cut into chunks
- Prep the Blue Marlin by cutting it into strips and then cubes
- Finely chop the parsley
- Clean the peppers, cut off the ends, and remove the seeds, then finely chop
Cook The Sauce With Blue Marlin
- Sauté a clove of garlic, with 2 tbsp of olive oil, until slightly browned, then remove from pan (set aside for later)
- Pan Cook the chunks of Blue Marlin - cook with medium heat for about 3-5 minutes
- Add tomatoes and salt to taste
- Let the Blue Marlin and tomatoes cook for 12-15 minutes
- Add chopped parsley, peppers, black olives and garlic
- Add the Paccheri Pasta with the sauce
- Serve while still hot and enjoy!