Spaghetti "Alla Carbonara" Graziani Family Original Recipe
Ingredients: (Serves 4 People)
1 pound of spaghetti
3 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil
6 oz of cubed Pancetta
1 clove of garlic
2 tablespoons of grated Pecorino Romano cheese
1 full egg and 2 yolks
4 tablespoons Grana Padano or grated Parmiggiano
Ground pepper and salt to taste
Start By Cooking The Pasta...
- Cook pasta in a large pot of slightly salted boiling water, until al dente
- Once pasta is finished cooking, drain the water and set the pasta aside (keep warm by covering)
While Pasta Is Cooking Prep and Cook The Ingredients & Sauce...
- In a large skillet, over medium heat, warm the olive oil
- Add the pancetta and the garlic and sauté for 3 minutes, or until the garlic begins to brown
- Continue to cook the pancetta until it is brown and crispy
- Set aside
- In a separate bowl combine both cheeses, egg, and yolks, and season with pepper
- Add the pasta to the cheese and egg mixture
- Stir well until all of the pasta is evenly coated
- Stir in the pancetta and garlic
- Serve and enjoy!